Nov 6th-7th - Las Vegas, NV - Hump N Bump

Killer-JK

Sorry, no I haven't. I'll look around for a list of forum rules on this or feel free to shoot me a link, thx.

Killer-JK

After reviewing the site policies, I couldn't find a reason that this shouldn't be posted up, except maybe it's considered advertising for the event...? Anyway, not sure but feel free to let me know what the issue was.

It's no big deal either way, just hoping to meet some of the local forum guys at the event if they are coming out. I may want to post up another run sometime in the future, so would just like to clarify so I know I'm in the green!

thardy

Banned
After reviewing the site policies, I couldn't find a reason that this shouldn't be posted up, except maybe it's considered advertising for the event...? Anyway, not sure but feel free to let me know what the issue was.

It's no big deal either way, just hoping to meet some of the local forum guys at the event if they are coming out. I may want to post up another run sometime in the future, so would just like to clarify so I know I'm in the green!

Posting up a run/trail ride, or seeing if others are going to be attending is one thing, but posting fliers and links is advertising.

Killer-JK

If anyone else is going to Hump N Bump this weekend, feel free to come say Hi! I'm mid gunner on Bronco Falls Friday and Leading the Matterhorn on Saturday.

IMG_4187 (Custom).jpg

Top Bottom