2015 SEMA Titan Fuel Tanks Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Titan is a manufacturer of high capacity fuel tanks for a Jeep JK Wranglers and they also make a spare fuel carrier that mounts behind the spare tire. For 2015, they brought out this JK with them to the SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

10frank9

Web Wheeler
For the love of God. How many angry brow grilles and 7 slot deletes are there at SEMA? Moby's next?

JAGS

Hooked
For the love of God. How many angry brow grilles and 7 slot deletes are there at SEMA? Moby's next?

No kidding. I threw up in my mouth a little seeing this one. It's like someone overinflated some of the angry grills this year.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I actually like the products they make. The fuel can behind the spare is nice, and I really like the extended range gas tanks. I bought an extended range tank for my Wagoneer out of a place in Gig Harbor Washington, and it really did make life easier. I certainly wouldn't mind being able to carry more fuel on board my rig right now.
As for the Jeep, I'm not sure if its a different grill or the way they painted it, but this unibrow grill definitely looks like its had some developmental issues.

Ddays

Hooked
I like the idea of a larger tank but I just checked their website and they don't have larger capacity tanks for Jeeps listed.
They only show an aux 15 gallon tank that looks like it would mount in the cargo area and the tank in the photos that mounts
behind the spare.

Top Bottom