2015 SEMA AEV Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While AEV pretty much always has a presence at SEMA, for 2015, they really didn't have all that much to show and here are a few shots of the Jeep JK Wrangler that they brought with them.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AEV did mention that they did have one new product (if you can call it that) for the JK and that was their 5 spoke wheel. Apparently, they made improvement to the "strength" of it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Surprised thats all they brought out, but those wheels seem like a much better option than what they have had previously.

Hohertz

I really like the look of those new wheels. But also really like the new ProComp Beadlocks I've been seeing in the other posts. Wonder where the price point is for each of these. Anyone know?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I really like the look of those new wheels. But also really like the new ProComp Beadlocks I've been seeing in the other posts. Wonder where the price point is for each of these. Anyone know?

I was literally thinking the same thing. I like the looks of these wheels, but if the new ProComp beadlocks come in similar in price to slabs ad are in fact made in the US, then I would definitely like the PC wheels better.

On another note, I was hoping to see a few Brutes again this year. I can never get enough of those!

Top Bottom