2015 SEMA Rancho Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Leave it to Rancho to bring out the dirtiest Jeep JK Wrangler to the 2015 SEMA Show!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

They also had a nice rolling chassis that showed off all the parts they make and sell
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

ljvsnyder

Did the ouray jeep jamboree with a rancho rep, really great guy. It was nice seeing their suspension in action and the ride was really good too. I have Rancho 9000 shocks and rock krawler 1.5" springs. After seeing this in action I would now consider their suspension more than capable in both on and off road.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
First of all, I actually saw and talked with Cindy for once, but missed you. But first time in, I think 3 years, I "caught" one of you at the booth.
The guys who own Twisted Jeeps in Moab, drove this all over Sand Flats and then headed up to the LaSals to get it really dirty.
They then drove it from Moab to Vegas for the show. :)

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Good eye.
Each corner of the chassis (ISH) shows a different suspension from us so we show it with a different tire size. 35's or 37's are the tire size.
One corner shows our drop bracket, one corner short arm CRAWLER system, one side long arm CRAWLER system.
:beer:

Why don't the tires on the chassis match? 3 are mt. And the front left is an all terrain

C_short15

Good eye.
Each corner of the chassis (ISH) shows a different suspension from us so we show it with a different tire size. 35's or 37's are the tire size.
One corner shows our drop bracket, one corner short arm CRAWLER system, one side long arm CRAWLER system.
:beer:

Oh cool!! I love the jeep, I run the same set up:)

Top Bottom