2015 SEMA Snyper Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say that I have ever heard of Snyper before but they did bring a Jeep out to the 2015 SEMA Show and from what I can tell, they make bumpers and rocker guards. Here are a few pics of their Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Not saying this is a bad looking rig at all... quite the contrary. I think the rig looks great. It is just so difficult to make a good quality bumpers that stand out from the dozens of other companies that make bumpers and sliders.

jeeeep

Hooked
from aftermarketnews - Oct 2, 2015

Westin Automotive Products Inc., an aftermarket products manufacturer of truck, Jeep, car and SUV accessories for enthusiasts, has announced the addition of Snyper Precision Technology?, an exclusive line of Jeep products, to its family of brands.

Snyper Precision Technology? is a brand of Jeep Wrangler products designed for the off-road lifestyle. Snyper? products include front winch bumpers, non-winch bumpers, rear bumpers, fender flares and rock sliders. Snyper? products are designed, engineered, tested, approved and manufactured in the U.S. Westin will be debuting Snyper Precision Technology? products in booth No. 30067 in November at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

Top Bottom