2015 SEMA Iron Cross Automotive Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I won't lie, I have absolutely no idea what Iron Cross Automotive makes but if I could guess, it's bead lock wheels or at least rings for them. Here are a few shots of the Jeep they brought with them to the 2015 SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, I won't lie, I have absolutely no idea what Iron Cross Automotive makes but if I could guess, it's bead lock wheels or at least rings for them. Here are a few shots of the Jeep they brought with them to the 2015 SEMA Show.

I know they make bumpers only because when I was looking at buying the Zeon, there was a video on youtube of a Warn rep installing a Zeon into their bumper. Video covers Zeon control box relocation too. It is a long video (4 part series) if any one is interested though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7SNqoF4ek

bouche03

Those beadlocks look terrible, not to mention the heads of the screws would be an issue after trail damage

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I think I've seen a few of their bumpers on some trucks if I'm not mistaken. Their Jeep bumpers sure don't do anything for me. A lot like Addictive desert designs. I love their prerunner truck bumpers and was excited to hear they were entering the JK market. Then I saw what they came up with. I am not sure really what I was expecting, but whatever it was I was disappointed.

Top Bottom