2015 SEMA Rigid Industries Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the 2015 SEMA Show, Truck-Lite / Rigid Industries brought out one very nicely built Jeep JK-8. Here are a few pics of what it looked like.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's a couple of shots of some new lights they just released
main.php

main.php

And here is their new Capture
main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
OK, I absolutely love this JK8. That rack system in the bed is sweet. Although I do like the integrated light bar in the grill, a 7 slot delete on a Wrangler is a sin in my book. Otherwise, I would rock the crap out of this rig. Since Jeep is probably not going to give us a truck by the time I retire, I may just look into doing something like this to my current rig once the kiddos are out of the house. Sexy rig!

Last edited:

Wardell

Hmmm, I'm really interested in the capture light bar now that I've picked up a couple GoPros. I had to look up the one from last year to compare with this new one. The only difference I can see is that the new one has a diffused lens. I'm guessing that's to give it a better light pattern for the camera.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like a very functional jeep. That's bed rack is sweet. It reminds me of the one Mel used on chase12 when he used it on UA.

The halo light bars are cool as well. Curious to the price tag on them

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Love this JK-8. One of the best looking jeeps at SEMA.

I like the rack, a little bigger than I would go. But a nice nonetheless ..

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
What bumper is that?

Addictive desert designs. It must be a newly designed bumper, it's not even on their website yet. I love their Prerunner truck bumpers, but this is the first Jeep bumper I have seen of theirs that I really like!

Oops, looks like I spoke too soon. They have these bumpers on their website. They are their Venom series it looks like. Either way, this is the first bumper they have come out with for JKs that I personally like.

Love this JK-8. One of the best looking jeeps at SEMA.

I like the rack, a little bigger than I would go. But a nice nonetheless ..

Agreed! I think this is a great build. Other than some of the classics rigs at SEMA, I think this JK8 and the JW Speaker Brute are my two favorites. Love your JK8 too by the way! :thumb:

Last edited:

TheNoob

Really liking that front end, except for the mesh grill. I'm not one to usually like tube bumpers, but that front bumper is pretty nice and slick. Really like those MC fenders too.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Addictive desert designs. It must be a newly designed bumper, it's not even on their website yet. I love their Prerunner truck bumpers, but this is the first Jeep bumper I have seen of theirs that I really like!

They must have added it to their site. I really like this also.
2007 - UP JEEP JK VENOM FRONT BUMPER W/ WINCH MOUNT $660.00

jknit

I wish someone would do an LED grill similar to this, that still keeps the slots...they can be smaller slots like wild boar grill or something but I like the idea of it being right in the grill, just can't have a wrangler without slots

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I just found the build thread to this rig on a hummer forum. The winch in the top of the rack lifts the tire carrier up and out of the way for accessing the rear. Pretty cool setup. I'm linking this more and more as I learn new things about it.

j3rs3yd3vil

Minus the grille this is a beautiful jeep, would love to do the jk8 look to my jeep given the chance. I give two thumbs up [emoji106]🏼[emoji106]🏼

maragon5

This is an awesome looking rig. One of my fav so far. I also like that capture led bar with a camera. Not sure where I'd use it but I still like the idea. Now we are going to see led bars with cameras built in on eBay soon for sure.

Top Bottom