2015 SEMA Bedrug Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This Jeep JK Wrangler was down in the Bedrug booth and in addition to the flooring products they make, their Jeep had a few extra pieces that I thought were interesting like the Nighthawk unibrow. From the looks of it, it just attaches to the front of your existing grill :crazyeyes:

main.php

Now you can have a unibrow too
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

And for the flooring products that Bedrug makes
main.php

main.php

Ddays

Hooked
Good grief, these stupid grilles are everywhere! I think we need a unibrow emoji! This one kinda works; :brows:

In the mean time, is anyone out there that installed the Bedtred or Bedrug? Both seem like good products but I've never come across anyone that is using either of these.

RebelconJk

Good grief, these stupid grilles are everywhere! I think we need a unibrow emoji! This one kinda works; :brows:

In the mean time, is anyone out there that installed the Bedtred or Bedrug? Both seem like good products but I've never come across anyone that is using either of these.

I have the Bedtred in my 2 door, i love it! easy to clean, easy to take out and wash out. It's like having a removable rhino lining in your jeep! The heat shield keeps the unwanted heat from the trans out of the cab.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks, that's good to know! I think once my carpets get too grubby these are something I am going to go to.

RebelconJk

The front of that jeep looks like a mean puppy!!! lol!! those fenders look like some floppy dog ears!! haha!:puke:

TheFett

I have the Bedtred in my 2 door, i love it! easy to clean, easy to take out and wash out. It's like having a removable rhino lining in your jeep! The heat shield keeps the unwanted heat from the trans out of the cab.

This sounds like something that i need to look into then. Took my carpet out and looking to line the inside of the tub now. So damn aggravating :mad: when trying to get all the dog hair out of the darn carpet each and every time we took her for a ride. NOT going to stop letting the dog ride so the thought was remove the carpet. While easier to clean, it sure does heat up the floor now. Sounds like this might be my step aside from lining the tub!

RebelconJk

This sounds like something that i need to look into then. Took my carpet out and looking to line the inside of the tub now. So damn aggravating :mad: when trying to get all the dog hair out of the darn carpet each and every time we took her for a ride. NOT going to stop letting the dog ride so the thought was remove the carpet. While easier to clean, it sure does heat up the floor now. Sounds like this might be my step aside from lining the tub!

Yeah, we have a chocolate lab that sheds all over the place too. Bedtred is good for that too, dog hair vac's right out.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

I've used the BedTred for about a year now. Couldn't be happier. There are some pics in my build thread, which is linked in my signature.

Spencer11496

Whoever had my jeep before me out the bedrug in and I love it! Nearly impossible to stain, cool to the touch on those topless, barefoot days, and it just looks good. I also think my jeep is quieter because of it, but that could just be from going to a soft top to a hard top.

j3rs3yd3vil

Are either the bedrug or bedtred waterproof? Also any cutouts for the drain plugs at all? I may have to look into these my carpet is destroyed and reeks of mildew, damn leaky softop [emoji24]

Back to the jeep though.....Those grilles are hideous, I just don't understand the craze I guess...

TJ--JK

Front lights

The marker light in the front and also the front turn signal, can anyone identify those brands?

I have recon LED front turn signal light. They are a nightmare. No I have recon LED front turn signal light. They are a nightmare. No hot matter how many times I rewire it, add resistors, Etc.... Ugh.

They stink. Ideas?

Top Bottom