2015 SEMA Giovanna Wheels Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's a Jeep JK Wrangler that Giovanna Wheels had at their 2015 SEMA Show display and amazingly, it only had a set of 22" wheels on it.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

NAUJK

I cant even think of any kind if vehicle you would put these stupid useless gody ugly fugly ass wheels on.....:icon_crazy::naw:

daverawr

Wouldn't look too bad if it wasn't on some gaudy looking wheels and that body color front and rear bumper. And the fact that the hard top is darker paint than the rest of the car is throwing my eyes off to the max

jeepn0811

While I truly appreciate the coverage of the '15 sema show I can't believe how hideous most of these jeeps are. These companies certainly don't have their finger on the pulse of the off road community.. Just my opinion

Wethy

Wouldn't look too bad if it wasn't on some gaudy looking wheels and that body color front and rear bumper. And the fact that the hard top is darker paint than the rest of the car is throwing my eyes off to the max

Ha ha I agree with everything but anvil is a Funny colour like that the top might be the same. When the light hits different panels on it it looks like a different colour I get thrown off by my own jeep and its anvil ha ha

Top Bottom