Rubicon Express Coils & Monotubes

noroad

I have their coils and Fox 2.0s, It was good for me and my driving. It was on the stiffer side of things but I like to drive fast. Other then that they are ok.

JK LYF

Thanks noroad. I'm thinking about going that route but maybe 2.5. That may be too much lift for me.

I've got Rubicon Express 3.5 coils and Mono-tubes. I love the lift and ride after the install. Much better than stock IMO in ride quality. My 4-door got exactly 3.5" of lift from the kit.

Ddays

Hooked
Had the 3.5 Superflex lift & just replaced with a RK kit. Rode stiff. Quality was ok. I would say that this is a decent entry level kit.
Thinking of selling mine complete with front DS as well.

jkfern27

The 2.5 coils ride a lot better than the 3.5 coils. I have the 3.5 and there a little bit stiff in my opinion

JK LYF

I've got Rubicon Express 3.5 coils and Mono-tubes. I love the lift and ride after the install. Much better than stock IMO in ride quality. My 4-door got exactly 3.5" of lift from the kit.

I heard the kit was made specifically for either 2 or 4 doors and that for the most part, you will get the amount of lift as stated.

Top Bottom