New JeepJeep from Ia.

Jchet729

Got started when I was probably 12-13 when Dad brought home a '47 Willys & my brother and I had so much fun with it over the yrs. Finally got myself one of my own, Red 2Dr '12 Sport, my kids love riding in it & we're planning on doing the mods to it together so they can have great memories ( and probably go tear my stuff up when they get to driving age...)

Jchet729

Thanks.! Any members in Va? I'd like to look up a buddy from when I was stationed at Ft Bragg. He was from Va. just don't remember where.. He was big into his TJ and we churned alot of sand out on the trails there along with many quarters at the car wash.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the forum!

I had to do a double take when I saw that pic of the jeep with the tires next to it lol... Nice! Can't wait to see pics with them on!

Atch

You'll have to check out our club. It's JOCCI we are based out of Des Moines. Our wheeling ground is down between pella & oskaloosa.

Jchet729

Yeah if only... lol just thought I'd share that and see if anyone else got a kick out of that too.

I am open to suggestions/opinions on mods for the JK,

Jchet729

You'll have to check out our club. It's JOCCI we are based out of Des Moines. Our wheeling ground is down between pella & oskaloosa.

Hey sweet I was hoping there'd be some sort of club relatively close, I'm in the Res and drill at Ft Dsm so I'm up there every month. I'll pm you for more info so I can meet up with you guys and hopefully get to know everyone

Top Bottom