Buliwyf the JK Rubicon Build

Joker2/3

Ok Gents,
I have thought long and hard over the past six months of this deployment and now that my wallet is swollen to the brim, its time to open the flood gates! :wings: . I'm about to pull the trigger on this order but am waiting to see if I can snake a killer deal on black Friday. I plan on buying from Northridge4x4

New Additions;

Wheels: Hutchinson Rock Monster JK 17x8.5 beadlock wheel, Matte Black with Black Caps x 5
Bumpers: EVO Manufacturing Package 8 JK Pro Series Front Bumper, Front Bumper Skid Plate & Pro Series Rear Bumper
Winch: Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum :brows:
Lift: EVO Manufacturing JK 2007-15, HD Leveling Kit - This will have to suffice until I get transferred off island to a location where the salty air won't ruin the beautiful king shocks that I plan on getting with the Evo coil over package front and back.

Already Installed/Modified;

JW Speaker 8700 Evo head lights
Rigid Industries dually 2 Apillers
SPOD
Bully Dog tuner
Banks cold air intake
Dynomax off-road Pro-series exhaust
Tint all the way around

I know I don't have a photo yet but that is due to me writing this post while on duty where I don't have access to any of my photos. I'll upload a few as soon as I get back to my
computer. I just wanted to get some feed back on this part list, let me know what you think!

-Thanks,

Jeff :beer:

Last edited:

Joker2/3

Just purchased the new additions over Black Friday, should be at my house ready for install when I get home from this deployment in 4 days!!!!

Tallhamer

im really diggin those wheels. they look good. i thought u where deployed? how u getting to work on the jeep when deployed?

Joker2/3

I just got home [emoji51]! When I wrote that post I had about a week left on deployment. Just in time for the holidays.

Joker2/3

So I bed lined the bumpers, not gonna lie I'm not thrilled with the finish but I keep telling myself these are gonna get beat up and the touch ups will be a cinch. Anyway, I can't install the front bumper and winch until the vacuum pump relocation kit comes in so I decided to install th rear while I wait.

Here is a before shot.

IMG_1913.jpg

While trying to install the bumper bolt clips I realized that I couldn't fit them in without cutting into the fram a tad bit to get some leverage. Anyways here is a shot to show my handy work haha.

IMG_1925.jpg

Cut just enough to slip the clip on...
IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

After the clips were installed, I put the bumper back on and torqued all the bolts down.

And the finished product, I think it looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to get the front installed. Doing the leveling kit tomorrow.

IMG_1928.jpg

Joker2/3

So as I said last night, I was going to install my leveling kit but as I got under the jeep I quickly realized that my new coils are so long my jack can't push the chassis high enough to clear. Needless to say I was pissed haha. After putting everything back together I decided to install my CB radio. After diving into it I realized that it was a more complicated job than I thought haha. Anyways here is the finish product.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453254463.459937.jpg

The disconnect

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453254487.836379.jpg

The quick disconnect for the antenna

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453254536.727350.jpg

Can't wait to get the parts I need to finish these upgrades...

japatton

Looks good!! I know what you mean about the salty air in Hawaii. I was in the Navy and was stationed at Barbers Point. Left in '95. Thank you for your service, Devil Dog!!

Top Bottom