EVO Long Arm Question Please Read!!

ralfman5

Good Evening;

I just recently installed the Evo long arm bolt on kit and I am wondering If the Poison Spyder Custom Brawler Rocker or Nemisis Industries Billy Rocker Kit will work with my Evo long arm kit?? or is there any other that would work or modifications needed? Thanks.

Tree Frog

Hey Ralfman5,

The PSC Brawler Rockers that are body mounted will work just fine. Only thing you need to do is make a little cut out notch by the rear mounting hole to clear the rear bracket. Really easy to do.
I can take photos later if you want.

I did my skins in the body color and did the rock rails in black bedliner so it is easy to touch up. First time out I rubbed them hard on a tree and no damage other than the fresh bedliner got a little scrub mark.

Also did the B pillar piece in body color. (Just for something to do.)

Like this

14 Aug 2015 PSed.jpg

ralfman5

Hey, thanks for your help with my long arm installation. I dont think I would have done a better job without your help. I really appreciate it. Can you take a pic of the cuts I would need to make? thank you so much. I hope I get to meet you one
day.

Tree Frog

Well it has been a little while but I think the tab thing that the bolt goes through used to look like this. (red dotted line)

20151109_205122 jpeg.jpg

Like I said it was real easy to so.
Note that I already had these on prior to doing my long arm so I all I had to do once the long arm install was done was to hold these up there and mark them with a Sharpie where they needed to be cut.

I have full confidence that if you can do the long arm install then you can do these with no problem.

ralfman5

It seems really simple to do. Yeah, I'm not sure if i'm going with nemesis or poison spyder. Now I know poison spyder seems like a good option.

Top Bottom