Wave from Missouri

Al_P

Hi everyone, my name is Al. I'm a new jeep'r [emoji16] I just a bought a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited and look forward to fixing her up so I can join one of these runs[emoji2] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447175532.010013.jpg

jedg

Welcome. If you're not familiar with SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch), that's a great place to wheel. It's got trails for stock to crazy modified.

Al_P

Thanks everyone and yeah very true about me being the chicken off road... I look forward to everything I can do with it

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL. Dont be decouraged. That jeep is very capable right off the lot.

x2 on this, you will be surprised what it can do stock.

Welcome to wayalife.

Yeah... this... you'll likely find that you'll chicken out before the jeep runs out of capability... :thumb:

What they all said. It's already great right out of the box. Very little and it will take you a lot of places. Congrats!

Ubbb69

Hey Al, wave from Mo. There are other places in Mo that may be closer to you. In sullivan mo there is moonlight racing, just outside of Salem mo is flatnasty. There is a small park north of Troy mo. Also you could hit st joe state park. Not shure where you live but if you are heading somewhere shoot me a pm and we may join you. Nice Jeep btw.

Top Bottom