Free Rubicon Rails in SoCal (San Fernando Valley area)

my_jk

I just took off my stock Rubicon rock Rails the other day (4 door). They are trimmed to clear a 37" tires. Free to someone on the forum with 50+ posts. Local pickup please I don't really want to ship them :thumb:.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just took off my stock Rubicon rock Rails the other day (4 door). They are trimmed to clear a 37" tires. Free to someone on the forum with 50+ posts.

That is so awesome of you to offer these up for free and even better that it has to be to an active member of WAYALIFE :thumb: :clap2:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Hey that's awesome man. I got some from hazmat jk last year and it was really nice of him. That's what I really love about the jeep community we got each others back.

SaltydocW

I just joined wayalife, been riding growing up and just got back from deployment and was finally able to get my jeep! I know u said u would give them away for ppl with 50 or more post, I don't have that what about $150?

my_jk

I just joined wayalife, been riding growing up and just got back from deployment and was finally able to get my jeep! I know u said u would give them away for ppl with 50 or more post, I don't have that what about $150?

Sorry but they have already been claimed.

Top Bottom