Atlanta Suds & Grubs (November)

trailless

Caught the Bug
Atlanta Suds & Grubs (November)

So it's been a while since our last Suds & Grubs and it's about time we have another! Hopefully this time we won't have to invade on someone else's parking lot and politely asked to leave. :crazyeyes:

The last few Suds & Grubs have been outside of the perimeter and I think it's only fair that we have one inside the perimeter. But to be fair for all we'll keep it north of the city as we all know traffic can get pretty bad. For now I left the date tentative so that we can have as many people join. Let me know which day works best. Let's try to shoot for sometime before Thanksgiving.

BTW, even if you're not from Atlanta we'd love to have you join us! :yup:

Atlanta Area Suds & Grubs (November 28, 2015)

4849 Peachtree Rd
Chamblee, GA 30341

Date: November 28, 2015
Saturday

Time: 7:00 PM​

Going:

• trailless
  • thardy
  • longarmwj
  • jango
  • Scrambler
  • hhunter050
  • OscarMike2.0

Tentative:

• SevenSlotSpartan
  • JKSMOKE
  • Grubbicon
  • MattMc

Last edited:

trailless

Caught the Bug

SevenSlotSpartan

Hey put me down as a maybe! I'm in Greenville, SC but may be able to come down for some grub! Depends on travel plans and such but I should know for sure in the next couple days

Rufio

Definitely gonna try and make it down from Athens. Used to live about a mile from Galla's. I'm a strong maybe!

thardy

Banned
Trailless, not sure if it matters or not, but my wife and daughter will probably be joining for this one. The wife is a big fan of Galla's.

Grubbicon

I can be put down as a maybe. We will have to see how it goes considering I plan to go to RBD over in Alabama that day. I guess it will depend on when we get back.

Top Bottom