EVO MFG Trail Table Giveaway - Thank You Everyone!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here for coming out to play and for your continued support for this little ol' forum known as WAYALIFE. :cool:

So you know, I've got more GIVEAWAY prizes lined up and, will be starting up a new one soon so be sure to check back soon.

Merry Christmas Everyone :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yeah, big thanks to you two! Love this little slice of the Internet we call Wayalife!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Thank you, Eddie and Cindy, FOR ALL YOU DO HERE. WAYALIFE. Nice meeting good people here. Hope to meet you both soon!:standing wave::standing wave

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Merry Christmas to all!!

RockyJk

Thank you as well! This is an awesome forum i spend more time on here than on fb haha Merry Christmas everybody!

Robar

The Enforcer
No no. Thank you for a great place to hang out + some cool prizes on top of that. :thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Jeep4me2

I have never thought so much about a product that I didn't plan on buying... This is gonna be my next purchase!
Nicely done Evo!

FuriousDz

Thank you! Its great to be a part of this community.

Its not often you find people in ANY walk of life who are willing to help out others and expect nothing in return.

Thank you Wayalife and everyone else who have made this a great place to come and share not only our common interest in Jeeps but life in general.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Tackerdown

Banned
Thank you! Its great to be a part of this community.

Its not often you find people in ANY walk of life who are willing to help out others and expect nothing in return.

Thank you Wayalife and everyone else who have made this a great place to come and share not only our common interest in Jeeps but life in general.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

X 2 10 characters

Bullwinckle

Hooked
No problem been a member since it practically started and love this place!! This forum is one of my most favorite places to go on the Internet! :beer:

Skid_Kid

A big thanks to you! That was a lot of fun! What an amazing slice of the Internet you have here. Semper Fidelis!

Yeahright

Eddie and Cindy, thank you for creating Wayalife and Project JK, I wish you and your family all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You're welcome my friend. But a BIG thank you, to you and Cindy for building this foundation. I have to say I like the feel of a smaller more intimate forum. This is by far my favorite and I see big things ahead!

Merry Christmas to all, and remember the reason for the season.

Top Bottom