My 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited pulls to the left at highway speeds

Jeep87$

I have a 3.5 lift in my jeep it's a Clayton off-road kit I have Clayton high steer kit and a Bds adjustable front track bar and a jks rear adjustable track bar . Adjustable uppers and fix lower and I am running 315 /70/17 BF all terrian . And at highway speeds it pulls to the left a lot . I had a synergy front tire rod installed and the wheel never returned so I put the stock one back in and has anyone ever had problems like this before

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you were running Nitto Trail Grapplers, I'd say what you are experiencing is totally normal. What kind of steering stabilizer are you running?

WJCO

Meme King
I have a 3.5 lift in my jeep it's a Clayton off-road kit I have Clayton high steer kit and a Bds adjustable front track bar and a jks rear adjustable track bar . Adjustable uppers and fix lower and I am running 315 /70/17 BF all terrian . And at highway speeds it pulls to the left a lot . I had a synergy front tire rod installed and the wheel never returned so I put the stock one back in and has anyone ever had problems like this before

Welcome to WAL. Start with tire pressure. Then swap tires side to side and see if tire is causing the pull. Please fill out the 'My Rig' section so we know exactly what kind of Jeep you have. Thanks.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
I have a rancho single steering stabilizer

put your stock steering stabilizer back on.
I ran the same clayton and bfgs with stock stabilizer tracked straight.
if you want to keep the Rancho, look for the write up on setting your steering stabilizer. you can't put the Rancho on with the stock settings you have to adjust it for proper travel

Last edited:

Jeep87$

Ok now where can I get that info thanks again .i been having a lot of problems I just got my second steering box out it in they keep blowing out .

Top Bottom