barische

Base model (no sunroof, no Nav, no HID)
- PZEV CBFA engine
- 2 door
- 6 speed manual
- Carbon Steel Grey
- Plaid Interior
- Could include original wheels (detroits) no tires installed

engine warrantied at 22k - story can be found here - http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38362

I am the 2nd owner - bought the car at 3k miles
have all of the maintenance records
have gasoline receipts for the last 2 years
have title in hand
A/C blows cold
stock clutch, no slippage
88k miles
oil changed with full synthetic every 3-4k miles with mostly german castrol, mobil-1, amsoil, motul fluids
fuel filter every 40k
new cabin filter every 20k
new spark plugs every 30k
new OEM drive belt at 80k
have extra rev D DV back up
have superpro trailing arm bushings and inner front control arm front position bushings, not installed
trans fluid changed at 30k, 60k, and 80k
intake manifold warrantied in may 2015 - intake valves were cleaned
new radiator due to leak at 86k
passenger side window motor replaced at 86k
car has new tensioner - bought the parts to do the job but found out had new tensioner - have pic to prove.

mods:
APR stage 1 tune
APR carbonio intake - open filter no cover
Audi R8 coil packs/ NGK spark plugs
Euro Short Shifter
shortened shift lever
ECS dogbone mount
20% rear, 40% front tint
trans fluid (gm syncromesh /redline MTL mix)
APR rear sway bar
Tyrol brake caliper bushings - front
Ate blue brake fluid flush
Hardwired beltronics rx65 - could be worked into price if agreed
Front - EBC yellow stuff - half life - brand new set of pads available
rear - stoptech street performance pads
BFI trans stg 1 insert w/ windo weld fill
Forge side to side quick shifter
windoweld filled shifter bushings
windo weld Filled Lower control arm bushings
set of 5 - 17" enkei Fujins w/ bridgestone re-11 (235/45/17), re070 (225/45/17)
set of 4 - 16" steelies with winter tires (205/55/16 - pirelli winter carving) 1-2 season left on them
1 OEM spare wheel/tire
H&R sport springs / Bilstein B8 mkv shocks

Have all of the original parts if new owner wants them.

asking $14k
possible trades + cash on your side = e36 m3, jeep wrangler, cheap project cars.

IMG_4422 by barische, on Flickr

IMG_4843 by barische, on Flickr

IMG_4425 by barische, on Flickr

IMG_4850 by barische, on Flickr

IMG_4859 by barische, on Flickr

IMG_4847 by barische, on Flickr

IMG_4845 by barische, on Flickr

d86f1785f9fd1f87887ab6eab9d134bd.jpg

d9ca768188c013b2de09ff61f4697911.jpg

60b1ab8f97a59295d14f39cde602f896.jpg

48ab391e4700478042ecf9d0c7a6f485.jpg

02d52b244c50e80a9138cc9d5d33e689.jpg

Seriously ? First post is to sell a vehicle, not even a jeep ? Do yourself a favor and take a look at the rules, give us a wave to get to know you a bit better before trying to sell your stuff. This isn't just some forum, it's a family.

WJCO

Meme King
I may consider buying this, but I have to know for sure that it has Rzeppa front axle shafts signed by Potatohead. If not, I'm not interested.

"asking $14k
possible trades + cash on your side = e36 m3, jeep wrangler..."

This makes it all better. He's willing to trade for a Jeep. Plus cash. :asshat:

allwhitejeeps

"asking $14k
possible trades + cash on your side = e36 m3, jeep wrangler..."

This makes it all better. He's willing to trade for a Jeep. Plus cash. :asshat:

Wait just to let the original poster know, the e36 m3 are the newer 2016 model which are like 80k....

el_chupo_

Why would one hold onto 2 years worth of gasoline receipts?

Probably to prove he put 93 octane in it. I owned one of these in between my jeeps and putting super in it sucked

Common for performance cars with modifications. If something happens and the mfg can trace it back to gas, then repairs come out of pocket, or from the gas resellers. If I am outside of my normal places, I try to keep receipts as well.

I put premium in every vehicle other than the jeep - its actually a matter of remembering not to use premium in this one...

Wait just to let the original poster know, the e36 m3 are the newer 2016 model which are like 80k....

Not exactly...

E36 was the chassis code for the 3 series from 91-98/99, e46 came out in 99 as a sedan, 2000 as other bodies. Then after the e46 was the E9x generation. Current is the F30, which has been around since 2012.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Common for performance cars with modifications. If something happens and the mfg can trace it back to gas, then repairs come out of pocket, or from the gas resellers. If I am outside of my normal places, I try to keep receipts as well.

I put premium in every vehicle other than the jeep - its actually a matter of remembering not to use premium in this one...

I've personally owned a couple performance cars, my family has had quite a few and I've been around them almost my entire life. Never have I ever once heard of people collecting gas receipts. Oil changes and maintenance, sure, but not for fuel. And yes, all had/have been modified. For some reason my family can't drive stock, and I love it!

el_chupo_

I've personally owned a couple performance cars, my family has had quite a few and I've been around them almost my entire life. Never have I ever once heard of people collecting gas receipts. Oil changes and maintenance, sure, but not for fuel. And yes, all had/have been modified. For some reason my family can't drive stock, and I love it!

Good for you, (seriously, not sarcasm) and awesome you haven't had issues. I havent either - and I dont keep receipts for the 4-5 stations I use regularly, but I have a couple of friends that work or worked at BMW and Mini dealerships, and both made the recommendation to keep them. The have multiple stories about cheap or contaminated gas causing serious issues, and one person who kept receipts that got QT to pay for a new motor. They both said keeping more than a couple weeks or a month was enough (depending on gas usage), as no one would cover after a tank or two. Most gas companies dont advertise it, but they do guarantee their gas and will cover repairs traced back to them.

Do whatever floats your boat, or per the recommendation of people you trust, not a dude on the internet. Just saying its not unheard of.

thardy

Banned
Good for you, (seriously, not sarcasm) and awesome you haven't had issues. I havent either - and I dont keep receipts for the 4-5 stations I use regularly, but I have a couple of friends that work or worked at BMW and Mini dealerships, and both made the recommendation to keep them. The have multiple stories about cheap or contaminated gas causing serious issues, and one person who kept receipts that got QT to pay for a new motor. They both said keeping more than a couple weeks or a month was enough (depending on gas usage), as no one would cover after a tank or two. Most gas companies dont advertise it, but they do guarantee their gas and will cover repairs traced back to them.

Do whatever floats your boat, or per the recommendation of people you trust, not a dude on the internet. Just saying its not unheard of.

Oh I understand and definitely see where it can be a benefit. I guess majority of the time, when we've had heavily modified vehicles, we don't go to the dealer with an issue, we diagnose and either fix ourselves or take it to a performance shop.

Anyways, we've derailed this thread enough. Back to someone selling a VW on a Jeep forum.

Top Bottom