'waterproofness' of interior?

Maml

So um, I've been riding around topless whenever I can & almost got caught in rain the other day.

I guess when moving at highway speed; rain is not that bad cause the windshield will take most of it, but what about if you stop or move slowly?

How much water will the dash area take before something goes 'expensive'?

Looking at some of the JK pics; you guys head into storms etc without doors/tops etc...take chance or pay later?

Thanks again :)

NAUJK

I leave my top and doors off for most of the summer, and in Colorado that can get dangerous as rain storms appear out of thin air. It has poured into my rig before mercilessly and everything is fine.
I have never had an issue with rain causing problems with the dash at all I think Jeep was smart enough to ensure that wouldn't happen. We had monsoon rains and my brother had his top down the entire storm he had puddles in his foot-wells and everything was fine. :doh:

I have no pictures but from my experiences you shouldn't have to worry about it to much. I dont, the only thing I worry about on my dash in the rain is my XM.

Then again when I know it is going to rain I take some precautions :cool:
But I dont worry about it to much.

Resampled_2012-06-15_14-14-26_239.jpg

BEE'S TWIN

Here in Utah i run without the top on also. But I throw a bikini top on and sometime the duster cover to cover the back seats. i also have the neoprene seat covers on the jeep as well.

Top Bottom