PDA

View Full Version : Rousey

Sharkey
11-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Nothing like a hard kick to the neck to end your night. I've only seen the highlights, but it looked like Holm pretty much executed the perfect fight. I'm interested to hear Rousey's take on it...once she wakes up.

aldaman
11-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Holm pretty much dominated the fight. All the past fighters Ronda had didn't last as long as Holm did. Ronda seemed winded and totally underestimated her opponent...

http://youtu.be/2n-7kGkUcNI

Lance628
11-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Pretty phisical fight rousey kinda got beat around alot

Lance628
11-15-2015, 08:20 AM
She hasn't had a fight that long since misha

allwhitejeeps
11-15-2015, 08:42 AM
Holy shit what a kick

HighwayTrout
11-15-2015, 09:49 AM
wow.
Now I'm bummed I didn't order the fight.

Hot94Z28
11-15-2015, 10:26 AM
wow.
Now I'm bummed I didn't order the fight.

I don't blame you for not, they don't last long normally and they cost a crap load.

jedg
11-15-2015, 11:00 AM
I don't blame you for not, they don't last long normally and they cost a crap load.

Exactly why I didn't dang it.

catahoula
11-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Wow major upset!

Benito
11-15-2015, 12:15 PM

I was hoping the highlight reel would have been the whole fight again

Pthorpe84
11-15-2015, 12:35 PM
The rematch should be epic. I agree she looked winded and not ready. Holmes had her beat after the first landed punch. Rhonda just seemed stunned.

mudmobeeler
11-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Damn it man. Was hoping Ronda would win.

HighwayTrout
11-15-2015, 01:26 PM
Exactly why I didn't dang it.

Yup.

Lance628
11-15-2015, 01:32 PM
I was hoping the highlight reel would have been the whole fight again

You can get the whole thing on YouTube already

HighwayTrout
11-15-2015, 03:10 PM

This is great. lok

OverlanderJK
11-15-2015, 03:19 PM

This is great. lok

LOL! :cheesy:

You sure do love little Floyd huh?

Jitzoo
11-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Rousey got a well deserved ass whooping...it was sweeter than watching Anderson Siva get KTFO. She made a fool of herself at the weigh ins, especially after losing like that.

I hope the UFC makes her work her way back to the top before getting a rematch. She was purely out classed.

boardsurfer
11-15-2015, 03:47 PM
If her game plan was to stand and bang with a 4x world champion kick boxer, then her coach should be fired. If her plan was to do what she always does - get to the ground and submit, then she got beat badly. Either way she looked sloppy and in way over her head. I think she was extremely emotional and it just came off as weird. The weigh in was weird, she didn't touch gloves at the beginning, and just looked completely outmatched. Strange fight. But what a kick though.

Lance628
11-15-2015, 05:10 PM
Dana won't make her wait he will give her a rematch right off

JK LYF
11-15-2015, 05:41 PM
That ass whooping just made her a whole lotta mo money for the rematch!

piginajeep
11-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Dana won't make her wait he will give her a rematch right off

Yup! Big money in a rematch. She was the champ and deserves it.

If she wins, they'll be a third. $$$$$$

Jitzoo
11-15-2015, 08:21 PM
I don't get immediate rematches if it wasn't a close decision or a controversial stop. That was clearly one sided.

An immediate rematch/loss would be bad for Rousey IMO anyways. She needs time to find a new camp too.

OverlanderJK
11-15-2015, 09:29 PM
I don't get immediate rematches if it wasn't a close decision or a controversial stop. That was clearly one sided.

An immediate rematch/loss would be bad for Rousey IMO anyways. She needs time to find a new camp too.

The rest of the fights would bring no money. Who has come close to beating rousey? Nobody. She was the best now it's holly. I wouldn't watch a fight with another but rousey and holly.

Lance628
11-15-2015, 09:45 PM
The rest of the fights would bring no money. Who has come close to beating rousey? Nobody. She was the best now it's holly. I wouldn't watch a fight with another but rousey and holly.

Misha tate was right there with her most of there fight

JK LYF
12-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Rematch has been scheduled for July 9. UFC 200.

Slavens
12-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Rousey was unbeaten and the champ most fights are designed with if the champ loses they get an immediate rematch so this is really nothing new. Look at Tyson Fury/ klitschko.

"There was a clause in the contract for last month’s fight in Dusseldorf that gave Klitschko the right to a rematch if he was defeated and last week he confirmed he wanted the opportunity to win the belts back."

I don't think Rousey needs a new camp and even though i believe Holm is a much better fighter then her i don't think the 2nd time around will be as easy for her as Rhonda is not going to just stand with her I am sure she knows now that's a bad idea.

and Tate survived with Rousey she was never winning the fighter at any point in either of thier fights. Until Cyborg can get a fight this is the best match going for womens MMA.

I think Holm wins again by unanimous decision.

Sithwindu
12-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Rousey was unbeaten and the champ most fights are designed with if the champ loses they get an immediate rematch so this is really nothing new. Look at Tyson Fury/ klitschko.

"There was a clause in the contract for last month’s fight in Dusseldorf that gave Klitschko the right to a rematch if he was defeated and last week he confirmed he wanted the opportunity to win the belts back."

I don't think Rousey needs a new camp and even though i believe Holm is a much better fighter then her i don't think the 2nd time around will be as easy for her as Rhonda is not going to just stand with her I am sure she knows now that's a bad idea.

and Tate survived with Rousey she was never winning the fighter at any point in either of thier fights. Until Cyborg can get a fight this is the best match going for womens MMA.

I think Holm wins again by unanimous decision.

I think holm will get another tko, while rousey won't stand as much, holly's takedown defense is superb and could leave rousey open for another kick to the sico! (Mouth) lol

I'm a big fan of holly and have been following her when I saw her first ufc fight. She's a awesome talented fighter and will run her division, I also find it funny how cyborg immidiatly changed her mind about dropping a class after the rousey fight.