Rousey

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nothing like a hard kick to the neck to end your night. I've only seen the highlights, but it looked like Holm pretty much executed the perfect fight. I'm interested to hear Rousey's take on it...once she wakes up.

aldaman

Holm pretty much dominated the fight. All the past fighters Ronda had didn't last as long as Holm did. Ronda seemed winded and totally underestimated her opponent...

Pthorpe84

The rematch should be epic. I agree she looked winded and not ready. Holmes had her beat after the first landed punch. Rhonda just seemed stunned.

Jitzoo

Rousey got a well deserved ass whooping...it was sweeter than watching Anderson Siva get KTFO. She made a fool of herself at the weigh ins, especially after losing like that.

I hope the UFC makes her work her way back to the top before getting a rematch. She was purely out classed.

boardsurfer

If her game plan was to stand and bang with a 4x world champion kick boxer, then her coach should be fired. If her plan was to do what she always does - get to the ground and submit, then she got beat badly. Either way she looked sloppy and in way over her head. I think she was extremely emotional and it just came off as weird. The weigh in was weird, she didn't touch gloves at the beginning, and just looked completely outmatched. Strange fight. But what a kick though.

Top Bottom