4 door control arms on 2 door

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Looking for some help. I friend has a 2015 2 door that we recently installed a RK 2.5" Max Travel lift on it. That kit has adjustable front and rear lower control arms. She's made the decision to upgrade to the 4 door. I have a 2010 JKU and my stock suspension is all in a box in my garage. We would like to swap out my stock suspension with her kit so she can trade it in and then install her kit on the new 4 door. Everything should swap over I believe but I'm concerned about my stock lower control arms being a different length then her stock ones. I can't really find any info about different lengths. Looking at the RK installation notes, the 4 door arms are adjusted about a 1/2" longer than the 2 door ones. So I guess my question is, are they different lengths stock? Am I missing anything?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking for some help. I friend has a 2015 2 door that we recently installed a RK 2.5" Max Travel lift on it. That kit has adjustable front and rear lower control arms. She's made the decision to upgrade to the 4 door. I have a 2010 JKU and my stock suspension is all in a box in my garage. We would like to swap out my stock suspension with her kit so she can trade it in and then install her kit on the new 4 door. Everything should swap over I believe but I'm concerned about my stock lower control arms being a different length then her stock ones. I can't really find any info about different lengths. Looking at the RK installation notes, the 4 door arms are adjusted about a 1/2" longer than the 2 door ones. So I guess my question is, are they different lengths stock? Am I missing anything?

Two door and 4 door stock control arms are the exact same. The RK arms will be longer at there shortest length because they build them 1" longer than stock.

Top Bottom