Wave From Delaware

Tallhamer

Hello, Big wave here from Delaware. I been reading this forum for a quite a while and figured i finally get involved and say Hello. my name is Preston. I own a 14 Wrangler Sport. Standard Trans 3.73 Gears. I got a shed full of jeep parts that my wife and Jeep dog Oakley is guarding while im currently deployed at a Undisclosed location in Southwest Asia. I unfortunately don't return home to my lovely wife Kelly, my jeep dog Oakley and my Southern Delaware Jeep Club Peeps. I am serving in the USAF and am a Security forces unit. Any other Defenders here? Hua! What about anyone else from Delaware? I am a huge West Virginia mountaineers fan and love the state. Planning on moving there at some point. Just got the go ahead from the wife to look for jobs out there. Some of the jeep parts sitting at my house in the shed our: 17X9 Wheel, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ BAJA Radial tires, AEV Procal, WV Grill Guard, Wheel Lock and lug nuts in black, and shorty factory bumper end caps.Here is some of my recent photo of my jeep. Which i had more and better ones. Cannot wait to get home to have a big day of installing.

Jeep4 by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr

jeep2 by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr

Jeep by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr

Tallhamer

My wheels came in and since im deployed i had a buddy stop by my house and help the wife out,So he took some photos of the wheels for me than put them away in the shed. The anticipation to get back home is even killer. Now to figure out what tire carrier i wanna run. Dont really trust it on the stock carrier.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My wheels came in and since im deployed i had a buddy stop by my house and help the wife out,So he took some photos of the wheels for me than put them away in the shed. The anticipation to get back home is even killer. Now to figure out what tire carrier i wanna run. Dont really trust it on the stock carrier.

You will be fine on the stock carrier as long as you properly isolate the tire with longer bump stops in the tailgate.

Tallhamer

You will be fine on the stock carrier as long as you properly isolate the tire with longer bump stops in the tailgate.

that what I am thinking, Im going to run it for a year or two. Than change it out for one built into the bumper itself. There more I wanna do before then, So

Top Bottom