Wave from the lone star state

Rhynojku

Just joined the jeep life and regret not doing so many years ago. Looking forward to all the WAL has to offer. Perfect place for a do it yourself er like myself.

Lil Nasty

Welcome to WAL! We do some hunting up there on some friends land. Might be heading that way in the next couple of weeks. We stay south of Lubbock around White Lake.

Rhynojku

Welcome to WAL! We do some hunting up there on some friends land. Might be heading that way in the next couple of weeks. We stay south of Lubbock around White Lake.

Ya I had a friend in school who had a cabin on white River lake. Got some pretty big mule deer around there. Good luck on the hunt .

dillard09

Northwest of lubbock. Little town called Muleshoe, about 15 miles to new mexico state line.

And you have a dry county rite? Do yave to drive to the state line to get alcohol?

Also my Uncle is the Superintendent of Littlefield schools.

Rhynojku

And you have a dry county rite? Do yave to drive to the state line to get alcohol?

Also my Uncle is the Superintendent of Littlefield schools.

Up until this summer we had to go to nm to get it or Littlefield for the high octane stuff (worth it) 30 miles each way so just a preference realy. Now it's different story beer everywhere you can get gas. FINALY we join the American way!!! Bailey county is wet. Check out the shooter Jennings busted in Baylor county , it's bailey just don't come out when u search for it.

dillard09

Up until this summer we had to go to nm to get it or Littlefield for the high octane stuff (worth it) 30 miles each way so just a preference realy. Now it's different story beer everywhere you can get gas. FINALY we join the American way!!! Bailey county is wet. Check out the shooter Jennings busted in Baylor county , it's bailey just don't come out when u search for it.

I'll have to check that out. I have been to Muleshoe a couple times that how I knew the dry county thing. It was a few years ago. A college friend was from there. My hometown was dry even though the county was wet. But about a year ago it is wet. Keep the money in your own community. I mean people are going to drink weather you have it in your town or not. Might as well make some money off it rite!
Edit: so checked out Shooter Jennings. Never heard him before. So I am born and raised in Wichita Falls area. Been all over Baylor county. So that's pretty funny!

Last edited:
Top Bottom