Is anyone going to koh this year?

RDE2ROK

I've never been to King Of The Hammers before and was thinking about going, is anyone here going? :idontknow:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would love to go, and think my one friend is going and I really want to tag along, if not I guess I could fly out and bring Cozdude along.

RDE2ROK

The dates are 1-29-16 thru 2-7-16. I'm trying to figure out what days I can get off at work! It always gets in the way!:doh: from what I understand from a friend who went before, is you don't need a ticket but make a donation instead as you enter the gate. Does that sound right? It would be cool to meet up with some other WAL brothers!:beer:

RockyJk

The dates are 1-29-16 thru 2-7-16. I'm trying to figure out what days I can get off at work! It always gets in the way!:doh: from what I understand from a friend who went before, is you don't need a ticket but make a donation instead as you enter the gate. Does that sound right? It would be cool to meet up with some other WAL brothers!:beer:

That's correct you make a donation at the gate

I'm going to try to go, went this year and it was a blast! Will probably take a tent this year though slept in my jeep and that wasn't comfortable at all haha

Jk909

I'll be there. It's one of the coolest events I've ever seen. It's really bad ass at night when all the home built rigs play on the rocks. Last time I went I left an obstacle at 2 am and there were still a couple hundred people having fun there.

JeepJeep75

I would love to go but it's right in the thick of award show season. I hope someone will post a bunch of pics and updates.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah I'll be there! I live very close to Johnson valley it's a really cool event. A lot of carnage and ALOT of people.

AaronG83NM

Went last year and will be going again this coming year. Great event make it out and you will not regret it.

Last edited:

RDE2ROK

I'will have 5 days off. I can't do the whole event so I have to figure out which days to go. I really want to watch the shoot out at the back door, but also want to see the main race!:thinking: either way my wife & I will be there. This is our rig we will be in.:beer:

image.jpg

jkbarnett

I'm looking to go with a few buddy's. Thinking of renting a RV.

Any tips?????

Get there a few days before the main events so you can figure out where to go. My first year there I went way west of Hammertown checking places out. We're driving down a big long straight away and I see several guys in green vests and cameras, we were on the race course a got off it quickly !! Last year was fun getting to pit for a friend and got to meet Eddie and Cindy at a remote pit.

jesse3638

Hooked
That's correct you make a donation at the gate

You only have to make a "donation" if you plan on going into Hammer Town. You don't need one to watch or camp.

I'll probably be rolling out that way

If you do let me know. It'd be cool to meet up. I can show you my station. If you need accommodations you can crash at my place.

Yeah I'll be there! I live very close to Johnson valley it's a really cool event. A lot of carnage and ALOT of people.

Are you going to camp or drive back and forth? Let me know and we could caravan. I may work a day or two out there.

Top Bottom