New GoPro Spherical videos Eddie you need this!!!!!

Hobolobo

Just watched the f1 video. That was the most difficult thing to watch i have ever seen. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

WJCO

Meme King
Just watched the f1 video. That was the most difficult thing to watch i have ever seen. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lol. I like the idea of it, but I too had a little trouble focusing on it.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

The other 2 are awesome though, but yeah, needs MUCH more work before it can capture 360° that fast I think... even the jet one had some funny layering effects going on with the clouds, mirrors, and other planes. But would be AWESOME for a WOL epic trec video for sure, IDK about a wheeling video, but some nice exploring scenery/ghost towns? :thumb:

allwhitejeeps

I've seen a couple of videos like this 360 one and I actually like it. I don't know if it will work in off-road videos but definitely cool

trailraider

but that is not 360? plus the 20 min battery life would be kind of a drag IMO

I dont really care for the 360 so not an issue for me , the battery life is a problem. it needs to have a removeable replacement battery to switch out. they say its not serviceable as they dont want it opened to compimise the sealing on the body.

jamesrw30

I enjoyed the third one just because you could turn the video around and watch the flames from the exhaust. The surfing one was strange to me.

Top Bottom