Spod touch screen? Any feedback?

BLCK4X4

Even if it were the best thing since sliced bread, I personally would NEVER buy anything that sPOD makes or sells. I caught the owner John Angelastro red handed under cover pimping his stuff on my old forum and you can read all about it here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15125-sPOD-Honesty-Integrity-and-the-Lack-Thereof

Of course, things like honest and integrity still mean something to me.

Wow Eddie, thanks for the heads up and taking the time to post that. No longer am interested in a dos honest company...I will be doing a DYI Spod, we can call it the F-pod? LOL

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Take a look at the new Painless Performance setup. It is very cool and has a lot of different options.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Take a look at the new Painless Performance setup. It is very cool and has a lot of different options.

I love painless products, very high quality and great service.

If anyone really wants a touch screen the Superchips screen programmer has the ability to run lights etc as well.

The nerd inside really wants to buy it.

sjd78

I'm liking the Switch Pros unit. For the price and the features you get it's hard to beat. This year at the Offroad expo in Pomona I had the opportunity to talk to the owners of both sPod and Switch Pros. John at sPod walked away from me mid sentence while asking him some questions to bullshit with a buddy of his that stopped by. I walked away and over to the Switch Pros booth. Talk about a difference customer service! They were so friendly and helpful it was amazing. Answered all my questions, even offered me something to drink while we were chatting.

Top Bottom