Rancho sway bar discos

kaptkrappy

So when you pull the pin and disconnect them, do they just hang there in the way or is there some way to get the top of the link out of the way and secured??

I have been using the Rough Country disco's for about 4 years.

Rough Country Discos 1.jpg

They are super easy to disconnect and come with a bracket to hang the uppers on when disconnected. They retail for less than $70.00.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So when you pull the pin and disconnect them, do they just hang there in the way or is there some way to get the top of the link out of the way and secured??

I have been using the Rough Country disco's for about 4 years.

View attachment 174498

They are super easy to disconnect and come with a bracket to hang the uppers on when disconnected. They retail for less than $70.00.

You could build a bracket, buy one, or just zip tie it up if you don't want to do the prior.

seanb123

What I did was buy the teraflex sway bar mount kit. I did have to do some grinding of the mounting bolt but it worked well. Looks similar to this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448051341.795562.jpg

kaptkrappy

I have never used the Rancho disco's and I am in no way trying to sway anyone's opinion, but....

I can just imagine how hard it's going to be trying to line up both of those lower pins with the holes in the uppers at the same time.

seanb123

I have never used the Rancho disco's and I am in no way trying to sway anyone's opinion, but....

I can just imagine how hard it's going to be trying to line up both of those lower pins with the holes in the uppers at the same time.

I'm not sure if you are speaking at me but what I can say this solution I posted is the best I've found besides a real e-disconnect or an evo no limits and super easy you just pull the pin and put it on the pin at the top no need to line anything up. Takes me 2 minutes max and a lot easier then trying to zip tie it which always seam to break

Top Bottom