Hard top

catahoula

Caught the Bug
What is everybody getting for their hard top or how much do you think they are worth? Asking about a 2 door.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on the condition of your top, you should be able to get about $800 for it. More if you're patient and wait for the right buyer.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Depending on the condition of your top, you should be able to get about $800 for it. More if you're patient and wait for the right buyer.

Thanks Eddie. This guy offered to trade me my old soft top for his hard top. There are a few spots that need some minor body work which I can do. Does not leak, wipers and defrost works. Heck, since we are moving to Colorado It might come in handy I can throw it in the u-haul and get a garage for now. I dig my Trektop though and looking for more sunny weather. In North Carolina i could not put my top down and the reason I got a Trektop for the bikini option.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie. This guy offered to trade me my old soft top for his hard top. There are a few spots that need some minor body work which I can do. Does not leak, wipers and defrost works. Heck, since we are moving to Colorado It might come in handy I can throw it in the u-haul and get a garage for now. I dig my Trektop though and looking for more sunny weather. In North Carolina i could not put my top down and the reason I got a Trektop for the bikini option.

Sold my 2015 2 door hardtop for 1600 [emoji28]

Top Bottom