How are SYNERGY 1310 drive shafts?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Didn't even know synergy even made driveshafts. Personally I would stick with proven driveshafts like Adams, je reel, or coast.

DaBank

I tried to find info online about there shafts and there don't seem to many people have them? But it also sounds like Coast makes them for them?

DaBank

I came to find out that it is a POLY PERFORMANCE JEEP JK 1310 DRIVE SHAFT. How do they compare to others? Frank

Pyro1415

OK, that makes sense then. How are they? Is anyone here running them?

No idea I know synergy usually makes upper mid line stuff. If it's around $300 I'd do it.

On a side not have the seen the new teraflex one. $800 for made in China ;)

DaBank

So it seems no one has this brand driveshaft...... Maybe it is not that great of quality and I should look at other brands? I can buy the rear driveshaft brand new for $300 and I thought that is a good deal?

WJCO

Meme King
So it seems no one has this brand driveshaft...... Maybe it is not that great of quality and I should look at other brands? I can buy the rear driveshaft brand new for $300 and I thought that is a good deal?

As cozdude said earlier "Personally I would stick with proven driveshafts like Adams, je reel, or coast."

No matter how good of a deal, sometimes it's best to stick with proven products for peace of mind.

Top Bottom