Opinion on LED headlight

AaronG83NM

I know there is tons of different brands and styles of LED headlights out on the market right now. I've looked around and for some reason I really like these headlights, so I'm looking for feedback from anyone who may have them. Feel free to fill me in on your opinion good or bad. Thanks in advance. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448169615.098353.jpg

t8er

I do recall someone posting about these but don't remember if the verdict was good or bad. I run trucklites like a lot of the other members and would recommend them for a few dollars more. Personally I'd go with a brand that tends to stand behind their products. KC, Trucklite or JW Speaker.

spicoli

I run JW speakers, the light output is great. Friend of mine runs Trucklites, they are virtually the same. Personally I like the JWs light output a little more, but when you add price into the mix, Trucklites are a better value. Most people will not notice the minor differences between the two and JWs are twice the price. I have heard good about Vision X, but have not seen them at night to see beam pattern and light output.

mds22

I have these on my current jeep. I like them. You can wire the top and bottom LED to be run-time lights during the day. Plus no flicker or harness. And no YY or XX like Trucklites.

I had TLs on my old jeep and TLs are definitely brighter. Especially when you turn on the brights.

These are about $100 less than Trucklites, and I love the way they look. For me they are a fit for what I need.

T&ERun

LOSER
What about the KC LEDs? I'll be buying headlights in the near future also. Will probably go TL. Anyone running KC?

trailraider

I run the jw's and wouldn't look back. Knowing how better they are now I wish I would have bucked up two jeeps ago.

Ddays

Hooked
Love my TL's. I really don't notice the XX and I'm a little OCD. Others it really seems to bother. IDK, seems like the TL's or JW's are the two most popular lights.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Which ever type you settle on make sure they come with (or you purchase) the anti-flicker components for both head lights. I ran my TL for almost two years without them, I had not idea what I was missing. Huge improvement to what was already a great upgrade over the stock headlights.

lots of options out there across a large price variance. I would recommend that you see them performing in person before you purchase.

Top Bottom