What's the best armor all for fenders and bumpers

NightFox915

I still have the stock fenders and bumpers and their made of that plastic just wanted to know what's the best Armor all to make it look black and new as ever ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448377540.695985.jpg

utiadam

LOSER
I normally like meguiars but it didn't seem to last very long. Mothers is what i use on the plastic now. I think it's called back to black.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A garage. If it's at all possible, keeping your Jeep out of the sun as much as possible when not in use will go a long way to keep your fenders looking good for a long time.

Havoc40

I used Mother's back to black for quite awhile. Then started using Meguire's natural shine interior cleaner for the inside. By accident I grabbed the wrong rag one day while I was cleaning and used the Meguire's on the fenders. To my surprise it worked just as good as back to black. Now it's all I use inside & out. Lasts about as long, easier to apply, and cheaper.

http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotive/products/g4116-natural-shine-protectant-16-oz/

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I used Mother's back to black for quite awhile. Then started using Meguire's natural shine interior cleaner for the inside. By accident I grabbed the wrong rag one day while I was cleaning and used the Meguire's on the fenders. To my surprise it worked just as good as back to black. Now it's all I use inside & out. Lasts about as long, easier to apply, and cheaper.

http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotive/products/g4116-natural-shine-protectant-16-oz/

I couldnt remember what I have tried, but that you for posting this. I tried it and was surprised as well.

RockyJk

I used this on my 2 door and didn't have to touch it up for Like a year after I put it on bought it at 4wp for like $13 I think
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448385425.957235.jpg

Havoc40

I couldnt remember what I have tried, but that you for posting this. I tried it and was surprised as well.

:thumb: it's good stuff. There's probably 1,000 other products out there that will do the same thing, but I can find this at every auto parts store around town. Don't have any reason to try something else at this point. I'm also extremely happy with how it stands up to salt.

danjk08

once they fade, Bondo 'Restore Black' allow to dry, then apply areospace 303:rock:
it is the shizz, brought mine back from the dead

WarriorJeep

Owned a limousine company out in the San Francisco area, used forever black on all the black trim worked flawlessly for me

Top Bottom