Need some help

Miles4k

Hey guys, my question is "could really high tire pressure cause a little bit if wobble in the wheels when I'm driving?" Like the steering wheel is kinda spinning back and forth about 3 inches... And I just put on a steering stabilizer

It's not a urgent matter but I would like some help

Thanks

WJCO

Meme King
Hey guys, my question is "could really high tire pressure cause a little bit if wobble in the wheels when I'm driving?" Like the steering wheel is kinda spinning back and forth about 3 inches... And I just put on a steering stabilizer

It's not a urgent matter but I would like some help

Thanks

I guess it could. What kind of tire pressure are you running? Typically that is a sign of play in your steering box or really low caster angle.

Miles4k

Well it was 60 (a shop put up to that and I forgot to check it) and I lowered it down to about 35

WJCO

Meme King
Every once in a while

Not as much... Mybe 1or 2 times a week now, apose to 5 or 6 times a week

If it's not all the time, then probably not a tire pressure issue nor a caster angle issue. Sounds like you may have a loose part, that would be my best guess.

jeeeep

Hooked
Well it was 60 (a shop put up to that and I forgot to check it) and I lowered it down to about 35

too high a pressure will give you a floaty almost too easy to steer feeling, had the same thing on mine when they put the PSC hydro on. tire pressure was maxed out.

Top Bottom