JK Rotor (disc) dimensions

BumblebeeZA

Hi guys, can anyone please help me.
I have a 2008 JKU Rubicon.
Whats the front Rotor dimensions, preferably a drawing if you have.
I need new ones but trying to bypass the agents, here in RSA its difficult to get hold of after market or pirate parts they want me to bring in a sample but how to I drive my Jeep with one less rotor :crazyeyes:
Ive taken my rotos off and on twice to check the condition and each time forget to measure. (I am really too lazy to do it again :bleh: )

Please help if you can, as the last time they supplied me with rear rotors and they are adamant its front ones, I was like NOOOOOOO, the "inner dish" is less deep.
Thanks in advance

Clark Collins

front rotor dimensions

11 7/8" diameter and 1 1/16" thick with cooling fins sandwiched between the rotor sides. The rear rotors do not have the cooling fins. These dimensions are for a non-rubicon, but I'm pretty sure they are the same on all JKs.

BumblebeeZA

11 7/8" diameter and 1 1/16" thick with cooling fins sandwiched between the rotor sides. The rear rotors do not have the cooling fins. These dimensions are for a non-rubicon, but I'm pretty sure they are the same on all JKs.

Thanks Bro!
One more dimension I need please, it from the face (where the wheel mounts on) to the back of the disc.

I think its around 55mm - 60mm (2.1" - 2.3")
I just need confirmation ;)

BumblebeeZA

Ok I seem to have found some info.

Diameter 302mm
Thickness 28mm
Height 55mm
Centre Diameter 72mm

Placed my order and should arrive this afternoon :yup:

Thanks for the help and hold thumbs these are correct :eek: :thumb: :clap2:

Top Bottom