Dead of Winter The Donner Party

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I know a lot of folks know the story of the Donner Party but the Weather Channel is showing an interesting recreation about the travels of the Donner Party that I watched yesterday. It showed the struggle of the travel and is already to the part where they have reached the snow in the Sierra Nevadas. Of course there are the rumors that the party may or may not have resorted to cannibalism but I found the story interesting so I thought I would put it out there if someone wanted to catch the rest of it. My favorite part is the very last person they find is caught still eating human remains when supposedly there is what's left of a cow outside that he could have eaten.:shock:

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I know a lot of folks know the story of the Donner Party but the Weather Channel is showing an interesting recreation about the travels of the Donner Party that I watched yesterday. It showed the struggle of the travel and is already to the part where they have reached the snow in the Sierra Nevadas. Of course there are the rumors that the party may or may not have resorted to cannibalism but I found the story interesting so I thought I would put it out there if someone wanted to catch the rest of it.

Glad to know it's on the weather channel. I looked but couldn't find it on the food network. :D

Top Bottom