Maxxima 7" Round LED headlights

Tumbleweed

They're here!!!

Well, good news and bad news. Perhaps I didn't do enough research, but I found out today that I need an H13 to H4 harness adapter. Amazon has the best price I've found, $21.84 for 2 adapters w/ tax & no shipping fees ( Prime Member ).
IMG_6012.jpg

Anyway, the Maxxima headlights are nicely packaged. Lots of padding & a plastic film over the lens to prevent scratching...like that won't happen!
The lenses are rounded, but not as much as the OEM lights.
The new lights are shallower front-to-back by about 2". The reflector makes up a lot of that, and the bulbous OEM lens makes up the rest.
IMG_6003.jpg

That's about it for now. Pics to follow when I get the adapter in...Sunday per Amazon! They've been good about that, to me.

Exodus 4x4

Well, good news and bad news. Perhaps I didn't do enough research, but I found out today that I need an H13 to H4 harness adapter. Amazon has the best price I've found, $21.84 for 2 adapters w/ tax & no shipping fees ( Prime Member ).
IMG_6012.jpg

Anyway, the Maxxima headlights are nicely packaged. Lots of padding & a plastic film over the lens to prevent scratching...like that won't happen!
The lenses are rounded, but not as much as the OEM lights.
The new lights are shallower front-to-back by about 2". The reflector makes up a lot of that, and the bulbous OEM lens makes up the rest.
IMG_6003.jpg

That's about it for now. Pics to follow when I get the adapter in...Sunday per Amazon! They've been good about that, to me.

How much were the lights?

Tumbleweed

While waiting for the KC adapter harnesses, I swapped out my Signal-Stat LED tail lights for Optronic's "Glo Lights"
The center section LEDs light up for brake lights/turn signals.
Different enough so they're not the run-of-the-mill look.

Before:
image7b.jpg

After:
image3b.jpg

Tumbleweed

Maxxima Headlights installed.

I like the looks a lot. The KC HiLites ( 6307 ) adapter worked like a charm. KC even included zip ties to secure OEM plugc to KC's in case you broke the OEM latch. Also included was a packet of dielectric grease...nice touch.

I don't have any good pics yet of the light output. Should have tomorrow after work.

Stock Low Beam:
IMG_5996.jpg

Stock High Beam:
IMG_5997.jpg

Maxxima Low Beam:
IMG_6054.jpg

And YES, my neighbors love me shining the lights in their windows!!!
I do plow their snow so that helps eliminate their aggravation. ;)

Maxxima High Beam:
IMG_6055.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
That's how I test my lights. 1 neighbor comes out=pretty damn good lights. 2 neighbors come out=really bad ass lights. 3 or more=Holy Shit! Land a plane with them=Objective has finally been reached.

LeighP

Nice headlights....look the part, seem to give a good spread of light from what I see.
What was the price?
I like your new tail lights.

Tumbleweed

Roughly $200 each. U. S. dollars when you factor in the H13/H4 adapter harness. No flicker noticed thus far.

Thanks for the tail light comment. I like em too.

LeighP

Thanks, pretty good. Factor in that my RHD export car already has H4 harness plugs, so no need to buy the adapter harnesses. :)

Top Bottom