Evo-lander?

1BAMF'nJKU

I was curious to what lift evo lander is actually running. I am under the impression it is a evo HD leveling kit??? Could someone confirm or add to this? Greatly appreciate it. Any pictures of this setup and tire size would be great as well. Thx

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
evolander is on coilovers, but with different towers than the stock bolt on kit to have it sit a little lower.

1BAMF'nJKU

No I have not! Thanks for posting this up. Greatly appreciate it....

Is this a setup that you can purchase? Was it or is it running the evo leveling kit as well? Thx

RockyJk

No I have not! Thanks for posting this up. Greatly appreciate it....

Is this a setup that you can purchase? Was it or is it running the evo leveling kit as well? Thx

It's on coilovers with custom mounts to make it lower I believe they only offer in-shop installs to make it that low

1BAMF'nJKU

Ok, thanks for the reply! I am planning on going to a 35" tire on the leveling kit. Any input on what needs to be done to accomplish this and will I need to purchase anything else in order to do so? Also I've read that people have went up to a 37" tire on the evo leveling kit!! How is that accomplished? Thanks for the help everyone!

mds22

Ok, thanks for the reply! I am planning on going to a 35" tire on the leveling kit. Any input on what needs to be done to accomplish this and will I need to purchase anything else in order to do so? Also I've read that people have went up to a 37" tire on the evo leveling kit!! How is that accomplished? Thanks for the help everyone!

A lot of trimming in the rear. But even then you are going to rub your axle at full turn without around 3.5" backspacing. I was thinking about trying it with KM2s b/c they run small for "37s"

RockyJk

For 35's flat fenders is pretty much what's needed and maybe bumpstops, for 37's with a level kit a lot of trimming and bigger bumpstops you'll probably end up with little to no up travel, ibehewhoisjoshua here on the forum currently has 37's on the Evo level kit and he told me if he goes fast up his driveway the front will rub the fenders
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448930434.622618.jpg

mds22

For 35's flat fenders is pretty much what's needed and maybe bumpstops, for 37's with a level kit a lot of trimming and bigger bumpstops you'll probably end up with little to no up travel, ibehewhoisjoshua here on the forum currently has 37's on the Evo level kit and he told me if he goes fast up his driveway the front will rub the fenders
View attachment 175616

I wonder if he rubs the frame at full turn?

mds22

Frame no. Plastic inner fender yes (more so over bumps while fully turning). I still have wheel spacers on there too.

So what's your total backspacing? Wheels and spacers together.
Also are your 37s 12.5 or 13.5? What size bumpstops front and rear?
Sorry for the 100 questions. Thanks for the info

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

So what's your total backspacing? Wheels and spacers together.
Also are your 37s 12.5 or 13.5? What size bumpstops front and rear?
Sorry for the 100 questions. Thanks for the info
IMG_4722.jpg
Should be 5" backspacing haha She's a wide bitch right now. Ill be removing the wheel spacers real soon. The tires are 13.5" wide..... stock bump stops :crazy eyes: No worries on the questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom