Good news

Helipilot2

Just wanted to let those of you who wished me good luck know that I got the job in Salt Lake City and will join you in the near future

Donny

Congratzzz!!!! Nhelipilot2 is cleared to SLC via radar vectors direct!!! :D

Donny

Phoenix TRACON:rock:

StrizzyChris

Congratulations! What better than to start the new year in a fresh new place with a great job. Good luck and happy holidays!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Are you a commercial helo pilot? New job in the helo industry? I'm working on my ratings now, and will face the daunting task of getting my very first pilot job soon enough.

Helipilot2

Are you a commercial helo pilot? New job in the helo industry? I'm working on my ratings now, and will face the daunting task of getting my very first pilot job soon enough.

Yes I am a commercial helicopter pilot. Been flying all over Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Alabama, Kentucky, Illinois, and Georgia the last 9 months. I applied with Upper Limit Aviation about a month and a half ago and now got the job there instructing full time flying R22, R44, and Bell 206s out of Salt Lake City.

What rating are you on?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Yes I am a commercial helicopter pilot. Been flying all over Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Alabama, Kentucky, Illinois, and Georgia the last 9 months. I applied with Upper Limit Aviation about a month and a half ago and now got the job there instructing full time flying R22, R44, and Bell 206s out of Salt Lake City.

What rating are you on?

I'm in the Yavapai College/Guidance Helicopters post 9/11 GI Bill program. I finished my first two semesters in the R44 and finished my private rating. I'm leaving for Afghanistan any day now to work as a civilian uh-60m black hawk mech for the Army for a year to save some money fir my low pay cfi years after i graduate, and, at the sane time lose a few more pounds so I can do my commercial semesters in the R22, get enough hours in it for the SFAR instruction endorsement, that way I can instruct in the 22 and 44. Ive only got R44 time right now. When I get home ill pick up with my instrument rating in the 44. Then 22 comm, then CFI/CFII in the 22/44.

A buddy of mine and former classmate transferred up there in sept., Chris Carpenter.

Congrats on the job man!

Helipilot2

I'm in the Yavapai College/Guidance Helicopters post 9/11 GI Bill program. I finished my first two semesters in the R44 and finished my private rating. I'm leaving for Afghanistan any day now to work as a civilian uh-60m black hawk mech for the Army for a year to save some money fir my low pay cfi years after i graduate, and, at the sane time lose a few more pounds so I can do my commercial semesters in the R22, get enough hours in it for the SFAR instruction endorsement, that way I can instruct in the 22 and 44. Ive only got R44 time right now. When I get home ill pick up with my instrument rating in the 44. Then 22 comm, then CFI/CFII in the 22/44.

A buddy of mine and former classmate transferred up there in sept., Chris Carpenter.

Congrats on the job man!

Well keep up the hard work! It's a tough road but well worth it in the end! If you have the GI bill I would suggest you consider ULA since they accept GI bills and you could do your commercial in a bell 206. Very valuable time, might as well get it if someone else is paying for it. Also if you graduate through them you have a high chance of getting a job with them afterwards.

Metalmasher

Helipilot2 said:
Just wanted to let those of you who wished me good luck know that I got the job in Salt Lake City and will join you in the near future

Good job! Give out a shout I know some good trails out here

Top Bottom