ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System - ENDED

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dynatrac-progrip-giveaway.jpg

If you have a Jeep JK Wrangler and one that's running bigger tires, I'm sure you've noticed a significant decrease in the amount of stopping power your factory brakes provide. While there are a lot of brake kits out there to address this, most are pretty pricey and only come with new front rotors and a new master cylinder. While these kits do help improve your ability to stop, they still tend to lock up your tires and cause a considerable amount of nose dive. Of course, this is because they only address the front end of your Jeep. In an effort to address these issues and provide a significantly better braking system, Dynatrac developed their all new ProGRIP brake system just for you.

First and foremost, what makes the Dynatrac ProGRIP brake system so much better is the fact that it upgrades both front and rear brakes. They do this with new larger rotors, new bigger caliper brackets that sit farther out from the axle centerline and with new proprietary brake pads that provide maximum adhesion of your tires to the ground without locking them up. Of course, being that this kit utilizes the factory calipers, there is no need change out your master cylinder or address any of the plumbing and this means it's super easy to install and there no loss in pedal feel. All this results in an affordable balanced brake system that gives you a 30% improvement in overall braking performance.

This short video will highlight the Dyantrac ProGRIP brake system, all the components that come with it and even covers the basic installation of it to show you just how easy it is to do. We hope that you find it educational and helpful.

ENTER TO WIN a Dynatrac ProGrip
Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System

Want a chance at WINNING an awesome ProGrip Brake System for your Jeep JK Wrangler? Well, thanks to the great guys over at Dynatrac, we'll be giving one kit away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE on Wednesday, December 23rd!!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$995

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to watch the WAYALIFE Dynatrac ProGrip video posted above.
• You need to make (1) ONE post on this thread explaining why you want a ProGrip Brake System for your Jeep.
• You need to show your support for WAYALIFE by including a photo of your Jeep WITH a WAYALIFE decal on it in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Tuesday, December 22, 2015.
• A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday, December 23, 2015. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made on this thread. You will not need to be present to win.

Additional Rules:
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

Giveaway BONUS!!
To help kick things up a notch, will also give a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses to the WINNER of this giveaway IF they install, run and post up a review of the Dynatrac ProGrip brake system here on WAYALIFE.com!

IMG_6412.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS rinkishjk!!
Selected completely at random, you have become the WINNER of the WAYALIFE Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System Giveaway!!

I would love this brake kit. Having 37's it would help a ton. Thanks dynatrac and wayalife. :thumbup:

attachment.php

We hope that you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :cool:

BitBucket

I upgraded to 37 inch wheels and a 4" enforcer lift. Still on stock brakes:eek:

I could really use the DYNATRAC progrip brake system.

Happy wheeling and stopping!

rubicon-3.JPG

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
OMG!!!! First off huge thanks to Wayalife and Dynatrac for the opportunity to win a set of progrips!! This would be an awesome present after a rough year I have had! Would love to run these on knuckles! Best of luck to all that enter!
It's an older pic but it's one of my favorite snow shots. Tis the season!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449021215.180578.jpg .

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Would love to be able to stop after driving fast with the coilovers and 37s.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449021783.443494.jpg

That video was great, really makes a better kit than just doing the fronts and messing with the abs system. Couldn't believe how even and flat Rubicat stops with these brakes, very impressive.

five5select

I always appreciate a well made "how-to" video. Great work Eddie and Cindy!

This would be nice to go along with my lift and tires! The ability to brake is one of the most important things on a vehicle and is way too often overlooked! I know I'm guilty.

Attachments

• 1449021570617.jpg
    1449021570617.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,314
Well first off big thanks to Dynatrac for this offer and chance to win such an upgrade. If I were to win it would be amazing, the winters up here in North Dakota can be quite treacherous and any upgrade to stopping distance would be very welcomed.

Attachments

• 1449021480796.jpg
    1449021480796.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,285

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

IMG_0346.jpg
I follow behind you often enough to need this upgrade wayoflife! Now with 37x13.50's....yikes! We all know I can't afford it. Plus it's extra safety for my minime! Thank you WAYALIFE and Dynatrac for the opportunity!

PS I would install this so fast and have the review up right away!

Last edited:

Lance628

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449021935.525974.jpg
I need these new brakes to keep my new baby safe that's coming in February, not to mention after February I won't be able to afford jeep parts anymore !!!!

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this great community and this amazing giveaway!

The Dynatrac Pro Grip Brake System would be installed and used on my 2013 JKUR with 40's.

Attachments

• 1449022020352.jpg
    1449022020352.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,260

JKbrick

Made in USA and easy to put on! What more could you ask for. No noticeable nosedive either, very nice job. Thank you for the opportunity to win this and keep my family safe when I can move up to bigger tires.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449022362.900332.jpg
Maybe she won't need a helmet anymore

Indy14jk

What a great chance to win a great product.... I have been wanting to add these to my rig. After lift and 37's def need the extra help stopping. Help my rig stop the way it needs.

Thanks for the opportunity to win this product as well
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449022599.411034.jpg

scottyjns6

As we all do I would like to make my Jeep as safe as possible for my family and the other motorists around me. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449022628.941014.jpg

tdougherty81

Thank you Wayalife and Dynatrac for a chance to win. I have these on my list of upgrades in the future, maybe far down the list but it's on there. I have never liked the braking on the JK, maybe because I never drove it stock.

Note: my Wayalife decal is on, I went subtle not fan of stickers personally. 1449022646222.jpg

Good luck everyone!

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Want this kit for my son so he can stop better. Rode with him today and hope this can aid him when he tailgates because me screaming at him doesn't seem to work!

Here is my wayalife decal ! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449023198.721119.jpg

mfmclain

Once there was a time when I had mowed down an inflatable Christmas decoration because my brakes were unable to stop the Jeep from smashing into a car that had pulled out in front of me. Hoping this system saves future inflatables from the same fate. #inflatblelivesmatter

Not a Wayalife decal, but a JK-forum decal...hopefully this counts
(I do wear my Wayalife hoodie every day to work)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 502

socalsailor88

I'm not running 37s or bigger but it would be nice to have more stopping power. Thanks Waya life and Dynatrac for putting this together.

Attachments

• 1449023713205.jpg
    1449023713205.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 503

mastrcruse

Since this picture I've added bumpers, corners, roll cage, and other things that have made my Jeep...heavy...heavy...heavy. A new brake system would give me the performance back to my rig. Thanks to an awesome company allowing a lucky winner to get this awesome kit...I just hope it's me :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 504

Kumar

Thanks for the opportunity! I'd like to have the ProGRIP system for the obvious improved braking. Having a family, you can never have enough stopping power.

attachment.php

Definately safer for all involved to have a better braking system. Thanks for the chance to win and to dynatrac for making a great product.

Attachments

• 1449024210319.jpg
    1449024210319.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 489
Top Bottom