Strange item wrapped in Wheel

Lil Nasty

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449075451.988743.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449075482.351360.jpg

So while replacing my ball joints I think I find some rope wrapped around my axle assembly. Unwrap it and quickly realized it was what is left of a dead snake. Oh the surprises we find some times.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Thats crazy. Probably crawled inside of your wheel for warmth or something and didn't make it out before you started driving it again.

WJCO

Meme King
I've seen some crazy dead animals in cars, but that's a first! Thanks for taking pics.

jesse3638

Hooked
Thats a great find. Reminds me of when I was doing an oil change on my Nissan Titan. You have to remove a skid plate to get to the oil filter. While laying down on my back lowering the skid plate a dead dove falls out and scared the crap out of me..haha.

Lil Nasty

Thats a great find. Reminds me of when I was doing an oil change on my Nissan Titan. You have to remove a skid plate to get to the oil filter. While laying down on my back lowering the skid plate a dead dove falls out and scared the crap out of me..haha.

That's what scares me about being on my back under the vehicle. There is nowhere to run fast enough. Haha

jesse3638

Hooked
That's what scares me about being on my back under the vehicle. There is nowhere to run fast enough. Haha

Exactly..haha. You may end up with a panic gash or lump from hitting you're head trying to escape. I've been under there with my keys in my pocket, rolled onto my key fob and set off the panic button. That'll scare you just as bad being inches from the horn..haha.

Jegar

Thats a crazy find. Glad it was super dead. Thats my favorite kind of snake...
^^^^^x2. A while back, my husband casually relayed to me that Roxy, our 14-lb. Jack Russell Terror, had been following him while he was doing swimming laps, reached in and snatched out a snake that apparently been swimming along side of him. "It was really pretty!" Two weeks later, he was going through his phone and showed me pictures of the "pretty" snake. "Babe -- that's a coral snake! 'Red on Yellow, Kill a Fellow!!!!'" Roxy tally is now 3 for corals, and who only knows on the others.

[emoji38]

Exactly..haha. You may end up with a panic gash or lump from hitting you're head trying to escape. I've been under there with my keys in my pocket, rolled onto my key fob and set off the panic button. That'll scare you just as bad being inches from the horn..haha.

[emoji38]

WJCO

Meme King
^^^^^x2. A while back, my husband casually relayed to me that Roxy, our 14-lb. Jack Russell Terror, had been following him while he was doing swimming laps, reached in and snatched out a snake that apparently been swimming along side of him. "It was really pretty!" Two weeks later, he was going through his phone and showed me pictures of the "pretty" snake. "Babe -- that's a coral snake! 'Red on Yellow, Kill a Fellow!!!!'" Roxy tally is now 3 for corals, and who only knows on the others.

That's fricken scary. Lucky guy.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys, now im gonna think something is going to jump out or fall on me everytime im working under the jeep :cheesy:

Top Bottom