Any North Jersey jeepers?

hlax2525

South Jersey here. How's the wheeling at Stag Hill? I would like to get up there some day.

I am from Rockland County and just wheeled Stag Hill this weekend. Pretty good stuff, got dark too early for me to really check it out, but I hope to head back soon.

Jitsujeeper

Stagg Hill is probably the rockiest, most technical trail system in NJ. Even at that it's nothing like Rausch Creek in PA. Wouldn't mind getting a small group over to the hill.

hlax2525

Stagg Hill is probably the rockiest, most technical trail system in NJ. Even at that it's nothing like Rausch Creek in PA. Wouldn't mind getting a small group over to the hill.

I did a first run through this weekend. Was my first time through and had a ton of fun. Really was able to see where I need to upgrade over stock. I would love to get out there as a group of some wayalife guys. Shoot me a pm and we can definitely get something set up. I'm getting some of the parts I bought for black friday on between these next two weeks, but I definitely have some other aspects to upgrade. Need to pick up a good recovery kit and hopefully pick up the evo protek skid plates soon to get some underbody protection, especially from those rocks.

gmag16

Hello fellow Sussex county resident, I grew up in Wantage. I moved out of the state last year but make frequent visits because I still have family in wantage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom