Evo Rock skins

JKRicky

From what I remember I believe you have to unbolt the body mounts and raise the body up from the frame a tad to get clearance to install the skins.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can I install the Evo Rock skins if I already have the Evo sliders installed?

yes you can. if you have the normal angle sliders then you can loosen up the body mounts and lift you body off the frame to access the few lower bolts easier. if you have the custom angle sliders then you can install them without having to do anything else

ak49

it can be done, but like said before can take some time. I had my sliders on and then did the rock skins afterwards.

JK LYF

Same boat....I have sliders on and will be getting the skins on. And like mentioned above, it's the body mounts that need to be loosened so the body can be pulled away from the frame.

CastleRockJeep

From what I have seen those sliders don't move an inch. I feel like I'm missing something, Why are you guys adding the rock skins?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
From what I have seen those sliders don't move an inch. I feel like I'm missing something, Why are you guys adding the rock skins?

Sliders don't move but the body does. It can flex into the slides just some added protection.

What Sean said. The sliders don't flex but body roll will allow the cab to hit the slider. Also if you really use the stock Rubi sliders they will crease the body so the skins will cover it up.

Top Bottom