Wave From Ocala FL

Lockdnloaded

Hello everyone. Have had a jeep for a while started a few years ago with old white. It was a 2002 wrangler(miss that one). But then sold it cause well you know life... It was a spare vehicle at the time it was sold and i thought it would be ok. Well about 6 months rolled around and i was going crazy without the old thing so i sold my Tundra got the cash and bought a JKU. Drove it around stock for a year and loved every minute of it but continually looked at things i might do in the future. Did Jeeptoberfest last year and almost pulled the trigger on some stuff but didn't. But low and behold this year me and a friend were at Jeeptoberfest and i had a pocket full of money waiting. That day just a month and a half ago was the last straw and the trigger was pulled. I started small with a soft top(have hard top but like to drop the top quick), then went with some interior stuff grab handles from carolina metal(sick with the cerakote), then found wheels(20 inch X 10 fuels), then came the 35 inch tires, then the lift(2.5 terraflex spring kit), then bumpers and winch. Having fun with my 10 year old is what its all about and I like it too of course! First day out after tires and lift well see the pic attached we are in FL so no snow this time of year but when it rains the holes get deep.:rock:

Attachments

• IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1426.jpg
    IMG_1426.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 14
Top Bottom