Garage Sale

Jeep4me2

My last job had me on deployment for my last year in service. I STILL have a few things in my garage that I'm not using and would like to get rid of. I live in South San Diego.

I don't know much about these other than they are an unknown capacity new Warn winch cable and standard roller-head type fairlead.
These are free.
View attachment 9377

image-3077824642.jpg

This is the hitch receiver that was on my JKU when I bought it. I used it and it works amazingly well. Valley Industries 3500 lb. 4k w/weight distributing hitch.
$45
image-1361313922.jpg

I ended up with a couple tunable antennae.
The white one is a used 40" firestik. The black one is a new (still in the package) 4' firefly.
$10 each or both for $15.
image-1196707618.jpg

I had the Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost on my Jeep. I'm selling the spacers and the not pictured, but new bump stops.
You'll need shock extensions if you want use your stock shocks or you can also use longer after-market shocks. Either way you will have to buy a few new odds & ends from TF, you will save well over half the price of buying the TF 2.5" BB new when you buy the spacers & bump stops from me for $80.
image-2500537859.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'll take the winch cable and fairlead. I'll be downtown tomorrow morning taking a class for work from like 9-11 ish.

Jeep4me2

I'll take the winch cable and fairlead. I'll be downtown tomorrow morning taking a class for work from like 9-11 ish.

I'll be out doing my Christmas shopping today. I'll take them with me & try to be somewhat closer to DT around 11:00. Maybe we could meet somewhere halfway between DT & So Bay. I'll pm you a number to text.

TheDuff

Interested in the hitch, also located in San Diego ( east county). Pm me!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeep4me2

I was on deployment. I think I still have these. I just got back on the 20th, a month early. Sorry guys. Duff if you can still use these, I'll hook you up. I kinda had to leave in a rush.

FireWire79

I was on deployment. I think I still have these. I just got back on the 20th, a month early. Sorry guys. Duff if you can still use these, I'll hook you up. I kinda had to leave in a rush.

I know how that goes, I'm on deployment right now. Almost done though, if the TF BB is still available, let me know. I'll scoop them up.

Jeep4me2

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388465953.409347.jpg

I still have them. Front & rear bump stops and 2.5 inch spacers by Teraflex. I had the shock extenders but never used them so I think I either misplaced them or just got rid of them. Pm me with an offer. I had them listed for $80 and I think that's fair, but let me know.

Top Bottom