Synergy lift

Meatwagon

Hey guys, is anyone running a 3" synergy long arm lift on their rig? If so can you give details of its performance and what wheels and tires are you running?

Meatwagon

Those videos are just so..... Syyyyynnnnneeeeerrrrgggggyyyyyy... Just makes you want their setup. I'm looking at going EVO once I have the monies.

I am weighing all options and if you don't ask questions you'll only know what you only know, I realize the Evo kit is a very good set up that is why I am asking about the synergy. I read on the site some of the flaws the rk kit has and what a good kit Currie is. So if anyone out there is running the synergy suspension I'd like to here about it.

CrazyLarry

Honestly for the price I would rather but this:

http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-DD-LONGARM

or for a bit more this:

http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO_DoubldD_Pro

Curious why you would want to go with the Synergy LA versus a Currie, Rock Krawler or EVO, heck even a Full Traction.

Curious why you would go with all those manufacturers over synergy? How about a little more detail? Are the synergy springs stiff, sag or too soft? Are their bushings shitty? Again just curious

Superfly3176

Curious why you would go with all those manufacturers over synergy? How about a little more detail? Are the synergy springs stiff, sag or too soft? Are their bushings shitty? Again just curious

Interested too. Seems like there's a lot of don't go with that lift because it's shit and that's general knowledge. So enlighten us newbies we wanna learn.

I would assume because those lifts have been tested to the extreme and a lot of people run those lifts and that speaks for itself EVO has proved superior! Now as far as the synergy lifts doesn't seem like a lot of people run them(from the responses you got) that's why he's suggesting the EVO because of the KNOWN facts about the quality they put ou

Meatwagon

I would assume because those lifts have been tested to the extreme and a lot of people run those lifts and that speaks for itself EVO has proved superior! Now as far as the synergy lifts doesn't seem like a lot of people run them(from the responses you got) that's why he's suggesting the EVO because of the KNOWN facts about the quality they put ou

So far there hasn't been a "known" fact given only opinions, if someone out there has had one the "known" fact of quality is poor please chime in and give us the details.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

He is looking at a long arm lift. As I said for the price, I would personally prefer to go with an EVO Double D. The coils give a great on road ride and the arms use race proven Johnny joints.

Interested too. Seems like there's a lot of don't go with that lift because it's shit and that's general knowledge. So enlighten us newbies we wanna learn.

Where exactly in this one page thread did you see "a lot of don't go with that lift because it's shit?" Enlighten me, I'm just a web wheeler.

Synergy very popular here and I believe in Australia too as they one of the few that make RHD components..
Few of my buddies run it without any complaints.
Seems to be really solidly built components.

The 3" coils match really well with the Fox 4-6" shocks w/ external reservoir.
Really great articulation and ride even with the top part of the progressive coil completely compressed during normal driving.

I'd actually like to swop out to Synergy coils myself once my current ones get old..

Top Bottom