Free shrockworks cooler/Gas can rack

AlStew

I just recent bought a used shrockworks bumper and it came with a HOMEMADE rack that I won't be using. If you want it, consider it yours for free.

It's fairly nice, but the welds kind of look like boogers.

Local pick up in South OC. Not really looking to ship but if you it want that bad we can work something out. (Con USA for shipping only please)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449538626.529696.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449538638.594963.jpg

Thanks,

-Al

Mitrig

man how did i miss this. :( i had been looking to buy one just to modify this would have been perfect!

what a steal! you better make use of this thing^^

AlStew

Bump, My_JK passed on this. If anyone else wants this please PM me. I need to get it out of the warehouse at work by next week, so I will have to scrap if no one is interested.

Mitrig

Bump, My_JK passed on this. If anyone else wants this please PM me. I need to get it out of the warehouse at work by next week, so I will have to scrap if no one is interested.

what is it going to cost to ship to 48226? i may go for it. i was looking to lick one up and modify it

AlStew

what is it going to cost to ship to 48226? i may go for it. i was looking to lick one up and modify it

Okay, tomorrow at work I'll try to give you an estimate. The thing is bulky so I hope I don't have to ship it on s pallet.

Mitrig

Okay, tomorrow at work I'll try to give you an estimate. The thing is bulky so I hope I don't have to ship it on s pallet.

thank you. id gladly pay the shipping. hoping it can just be wrapped and UPS'd or something convenient. The canadian dollar being so low makes what ever the price is 35% more due to exchange ahah. so here is to getting the cheapest price possible (y)

AlStew

Bump.
I looked into shipping this today and it was crazy expensive and a hassle. So no shipping. I'm gonna have to cut this up this weekend and scrap it if no one is interested.

Top Bottom