Totally Unexpected Bennie!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Dropped the wife off to do some shopping and swung by Discount Tire to get a five tire rotation at the S. Wadsworth store in Littleton. Tee-tee quick service and TWENTY-THREE brand new lug nuts. No charge! WTF, you say. The rotations I've done in the garage sometimes needed a little rubber mallet coaxing to get the socket on the lug. Apparently Chrysler has a problem with swollen nuts (their words) on some models. BTW, I love the Trail Graps purchased at the Fountain Hills, AZ store (also a great staff) 17K miles ago. Thank you!!

Discount Tire

Thanks for posting your experience, Linebacker. We appreciate your continued support of Discount Tire :yup:

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Dropped the wife off to do some shopping and swung by Discount Tire to get a five tire rotation at the S. Wadsworth store in Littleton. Tee-tee quick service and TWENTY-THREE brand new lug nuts. No charge! WTF, you say. The rotations I've done in the garage sometimes needed a little rubber mallet coaxing to get the socket on the lug. Apparently Chrysler has a problem with swollen nuts (their words) on some models. BTW, I love the Trail Graps purchased at the Fountain Hills, AZ store (also a great staff) 17K miles ago. Thank you!!

Damn swollen nuts! [emoji15]

Top Bottom