Moab May 19th - May 24th

13JKUR

A bunch of us (family and friends) will be in Moab wheeling on these dates. Anyone planning a trip for then? I know it's still 5 months out but I'm excited for my first Moab experience and would love to meet some fellow wayalife'ers.

13JKUR

So it's almost time for our first family moab trip. Soon we are going to start making an itinerary for our week there. Does anyone have trails they have been on that are MUST do? Please help out a virgin moab'er :)

BEE'S TWIN

So it's almost time for our first family moab trip. Soon we are going to start making an itinerary for our week there. Does anyone have trails they have been on that are MUST do? Please help out a virgin moab'er :)

When you going?

Speeddmn

I'll me in Moab 5-8 May. Looking forward to it! I'll have a packed JKU so I wont be doing to much hard stuff.

xflstl

May 25th thru June 1st

Bunch of us from Iowa will be out there May 25th thru June 1st..... I think right now we have 9 rigs going.

13JKUR

Bunch of us from Iowa will be out there May 25th thru June 1st..... I think right now we have 9 rigs going.

It's too bad your not going the week before. We have a few rigs driving from Wisconsin and meeting other people in moab

13JKUR

Ok awesome. We will definitely hit you up as the time comes closer. We have 6 jeeps going all 4 door jk rubi's and one tj rubi. Should be a blast

Hammerman

May 18th-24

There is a group of 4 rigs from the 18th-24th of May. After the 24th most will head back to Texas, I'll head out to California, try and find some fun spots along the way.

13JKUR

You guys that are going to be there the same time....you wanna plan a M&G? Or we could all do some trails together as a big group one of those days.

13JKUR

I say we do an easier trail and do a ride with all 12-14 rigs. Lets get something together as we get closer to the date! But I think we should plan on May 23rd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom