front bumper suggestions

Mark702

I am new to jeeping. I have a 2010 Jeep wrangler sport all stock. I use it as my DD but would like to dress her up. I do not go off roading yet. I want to replace my stock front bumper that will also hold a winch some day so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions?
Thank you for all your help.

wackamole

I am new to jeeping. I have a 2010 Jeep wrangler sport all stock. I use it as my DD but would like to dress her up. I do not go off roading yet. I want to replace my stock front bumper that will also hold a winch some day so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions?
Thank you for all your help.

Some things to consider.. weight, size (stubby, mid, full), factory fog light options, material (steel/aluminum), how much are you willing to spend? Are you gearing towards mostly rock crawling, or overlanding type expeditions..? If you're wanting to go rock crawling, things like approach angles and wheel clearance (whilst flexing) come into play and people would suggest a stubby with maybe a stinger on the front for a little more (i.e. EVO Rock Brawler) If you're just talking general purpose, I personally like mid and full width.. LoD, ARB, AEV.. but they'll tend to be a little more in cost and weight.

Top Bottom